Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not Really Betty

I think I should put it out there right away that I am not really Betty. My name is Jane. How boring is that? I guess if I'm going to write a boring blog, I could actually go with my boring name of Jane, but that ruins the alliteration effect for my catchy blog title.

Yeah, the blog title. That was hard. Considering the number of themes I will probably write about, I had a hard time coming up with a creative title that encompassed the most important themes. Then I considered the fact that it was likely no one would read my blog anyway, so why would my title even matter? If I can't even think creatively long enough to write a blog title, what makes me think I can write an interesting blog post??

Thus the title. Hey, maybe I'll surprise you and write something close to interesting once in a while, but don't hold your breath. I don't want to be responsible for you passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice when leaving comments! And don't distract your driver.